Meadow View Veterinary Clinic is a companion animal practice located on the edge of Rochester, MN [home of the Mayo Clinic]. The clinic was started, and is still owned by, Dr. Garren Kelly. We also have two sister clinics: Stewartville Animal Clinic, that is located less than 20 minutes Southeast from MVVC and Byron Pet Clinic located less than 10 min directly West of MVVC. The Rochester, MN community is consistently rated one of the best places to live in both the United States and Midwest region. Rochester is a thriving city, with suburban features but is closely surrounded by many lovely small towns for a more rural feel.
Across the three local clinics we have a robust team that include many experienced and talented CVTs, Assistants, and Receptionists to support our continued growth. Our staffing goals include maximizing the efficiency of our DVMs by utilizing support staff effectively with appropriate support staff to doctor ratios.
MVVC is designed to facilitate veterinarians in providing patients with the very best in veterinary care with tools and technology to make our processes safe and efficient. We have:
- A larger facility with 4 exam rooms, treatment area, large surgical suite, and dental suite
- Electronic medical records [Avimark]
- Digital radiography & ultrasound
- Dedicated dental suite with all new equipment and digital radiography unit
- In-house Idexx equipment & Idexx reference laboratory
- Several unique services:
- Canine Rehabilitation suite with water treadmill and soon to have a dedicated Certified Canine Rehab Practitioner
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Orthopedic surgeries
Our clinic ownership and leadership are committed to ensuring MVVC is a great place to work. The leaders work hard to ensure our team members feel supported and are happy in a positive and team-oriented environment. We strongly encourage and support professional growth and learning; it’s important that our staff feel they can pursue their specific interests. We believe supporting passion will lead to higher job satisfaction for our employees, more diversified clinic offerings, and ultimately better patient care.
We feel strongly about supporting all our staff with a relatively flexible schedule that balances clinic needs with personal needs in a way that is fair for everyone. We offer limited/minimal weekends and evening shifts, generally on a rotational basis. Our wages are competitive with industry and the local market, and we offer many great benefits.
Staff are scheduled between the hours of:
- Mon, Wed, & Thurs – 7:30am to 5:30pm
- Tues – 7:30am to 7:30pm
- Fridays – 7:30am to 5pm
- Saturdays – 8am to 12pm (rotating)
Some benefits include, but are not limited to*:
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental, and other supplemental insurance options
- Paid disability, life, and AD&D insurance
- PTO, sick, & paid holiday time off
- Generous discount for personal pets
- Continuing education including subscription to Vet Girl for all credentialed/licensed employees
- Uniform allowance
- Simple IRA retirement plan + 3% match
- Annual company parties/get-togethers for fun & team bonding
- Bonuses when possible
*Based on eligibility.
All cover letters and resumes should be emailed to the clinic manager at [email protected]